This is the list of 10 best Android antivirus in 2018, don’t fall victim of Android malware.
Android is the most widely-used operating system in the world, and that means having the best security apps and antivirus tools for Android installed on your device is essential, as Google’s OS is often targeted by malware due to its popularity.
Do you have a Smartphone to unlock? Unlock HERE
1. Avast Mobile Security
2. Bitdefender Antivirus Free
A lightweight app from a trusted brand
A sterling and lightweight security solution
4. McAfee Security & Power Booster Free
Sports some nifty features and blocks malicious sites
5. Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
Tackles the core job of sniffing out malware with aplomb
6. Sophos Free Antivirus and Security
Award-winning protection from Sophos
7. Norton Security and Antivirus
Another big name offering tight security for your mobile
8. Trend Micro Mobile Security & Antivirus
Impressive security with parental control features
9. AhnLab V3 Mobile Security
An app which runs well even on older Android devices
10. Avira Antivirus Security
Has a smart system of categorising apps on a privacy scale
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Also read: Cell Phone Unlocking codes
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- iPhone XS Max vs Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Full Comparison VIDEO
- How to unlock your Sprint Samsung by USB.
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps