Do you have a phone to unlock? UNLOCK NOW
After some time, the Google Play Store develops a rundown of your gadgets. When you see this rundown, you may locate that half of them are gadgets that you don’t utilize (or claim) any longer, or perhaps a companion’s gadget that you marked in on once. There’s no genuine mischief in this, however in the event that you’d preferably it was exact, we’ll tell you the best way to simply keep your present gadgets on your Google Play Store gadget list.
Old Android gadgets can’t be totally remove from the Play Store archive, however you can conceal them so they never again show up on your device list. This makes it a lot simpler to explore the rundown, particularly on the off chance that you’ve possessed many Android contraptions in the course of the most recent couple of years.
How to remove devices in Google Play
1. Open the Google Play Store in your web browser and click the small gear icon in the top-right of the screen and click the sub-menu called Settings.
2. You will now see the My Devices page where your device activity in Google Play is recorded. You’ll see all the devices you have ever logged into Google Play with, and a few details to the right of each device.
3. You can choose whether the particular device should appear in menus or not by checking or unchecking the boxes under Visibility.
4. Click Edit to assign a catchy nickname to your gadgets. By default, the Play Store lists a lot of gadgets as Unknown device. By assigning a nickname you can see at a glance which smartphone or tablet it is.
5. Once you’ve renamed devices, click the Update button to the far right to save your changes. These changes are universal, so they will now apply in all Google properties. That means all of your visible devices will be renamed in the Play Store Compatible devices list, as well as in Android Device Manager and so on.
Also, that is it, you’re finished. It’s that easy to tidy up and revamp your gadget outline so you can rapidly and effectively locate the privilege cell phone or tablet in Google Play.
What number of Android devices have you owned? Have you attempted this trap for expelling old gadgets from the Google Play Store gadgets list? Tell us in the comments.
Do you have a phone to unlock?UNLOCK NOW